Bitcoin has risen from obscurity to one of the most talked about technologies. In the past year, Bitcoin has risen from $600 per coin to $6,000, a 10x increase. Yet, few fully understand the underlying technology or how to seize the many opportunities it presents.
Thankfully, many people have been studying this emerging technology for years, and are kind enough to share their knowledge for free. Podcasts are great medium for absorbing this knowledge.
Benzinga Podcasts are a collection of various shows Benzinga staff & friends record about the stock market, crypto, life, inspiration and business related stories.
From authors: “Tune in to Moon Or Bust, where we discuss everything about altcoins and the DeFi space”.
At Unchained, the two prime supporters of Solana Labs, Anatoly Yakovenko and Raj Gokal, have a profound comprehension of the Solana environment, from the cost of SOL to the conclusion of the Solana organization and the opposition among Ethereum and Solana. …Show features:
• Why Raj accepts that the market worth of SOL has developed from US$86 billion to US$68 billion in under a year
• Memoir of Anatoly and Raj and their joint effort in the making of Solana.
• Why Anatoly accepts that Solana will be a broadly useful blockchain, rather than having some expertise in games or high-recurrence exchanging
• Anatoly will probably make Solana the first blockchain with 1 billion clients.
• For what reason does Raj believe Solana’s NFT is so famous
• As indicated by Raj and Anatoly, why Solana’s objective has moved from high-recurrence exchanging
• How does NFT supplant promoting
• Why “Everything is DeFi”
Genesis Global CEO Michael Moreau discussed Tesla’s $1.5 billion bitcoin purchase and the new Genesis division: Genesis Treasury. He also talked about how demand has affected Genesis’s bitcoin and cryptocurrency supply over the years, what events have catalyzed institutional demand, and Genesis’s expectations for 2021. In this episode, Michael explains:
• Significance Tesla will invest USD 1.5 billion in BTC
• How buying Tesla became the result of the evolution of the asset class and why this is just the beginning
• How Genesis became a regulated BTC trading platform in 2013.
• What new products and services Genesis has launched since 2018 to meet institutional needs
• How Genesis launched Genesis Treasure and what it does
• Understand the idea of Bitcoin as a corporate financial asset and how the stock market rewards companies that use cryptocurrencies.
• What are the catalysts that create corporate demand for Bitcoin? Where does business demand for Bitcoin come from?
• How does the company’s interest in Bitcoin relate to Microstrategy’s Bitcoin corporate activities.
• Why institutions are interested in Bitcoin as collateral and why this statement is new
• What is the difference between talking to organizations interested in buying Bitcoin in a bear market?
• How GAAP accounting rules affect the quarterly earnings statements of publicly traded Bitcoin companies.
• His forecast for the development of cryptocurrency in 2021.
Crypto 101 is a podcast, informational resource and most importantly a community of Crusaders on a mission to bring cryptocurrencies & blockchain technology to the mainstream.
Allow Bryce & Aaron to be your guides by breaking down complex topics in a format that can be easily understood by the average consumer.
They know how to start investing in cryptocurrency. And they are talking about:
• Viewing at digital money as a resource class
• Where is crypto in the publicity cycle?
• Which level of your venture portfolio ought to be crypto?
• The most effective method to ponder hazard/return proportions in the crypto market
• What are the best crypto contributing procedures?
• What is an ICO according to the contributing viewpoint and what to search for in an ICO?
• Why you want to do your own examination
• The best assets to instruct yourself
Stefan Livera is a Bitcoin digital broadcast, overseeing head of Swan Bitcoin International, prime supporter of the hub office, and accomplice of Bitcoiner Ventures.
Stephan Livera Podcast (SLP) is perceived by the business as one of the world’s driving Bitcoin digital broadcasts. It has a normal of 4.9 stars out of in excess of 600 appraisals and multiple million downloads around the world, and positions in the top 0.5% of worldwide webcasts. SLP centers around instructive meetings about Bitcoin economy and innovation. Stefan met numerous Bitcoin dignitaries, dissidents, Austrian financial specialists and macroeconomics.
Token Metrics Podcast routinely distributes blockchain and digital currency news, investigation and speculation systems from the Token Metrics group and notable visitors.
Token Metrics Media LLC routinely distributes data, investigation and audits, chiefly identified with blockchain innovation and business, cryptographic money, blockchain-based tokens, market patterns and exchanging procedures.
It doesn’t give individual speculation counsel, and doesn’t think about the individual circumstance of the supporter or whatever other individual while examining venture; Token isn’t enrolled as a speculation counselor or intermediary vendor in any locale.
“The Breakdown’s best consistently macroeconomics, Bitcoin, foreign relations and general power move assessment. As an always expanding number of people question the understanding of boundless money printing, Nathaniel and obvious guests from cryptography, macroeconomics, and worldwide relations are researching the unavoidably notable decisions presented by Bitcoin.
We promise only interesting articles! We don't like spam ourselves :)